CONCURSES for the academic position "ASSISTANT" at the Faculty of Medicine, "Department of Physiology" of the MU Plovdiv, for the needs of teaching Bulgarian and English.
19/12/2022 | Department of physiology
On the basis of ZRASRB, in accordance with the requirements of the
Regulations for the organization and activity of the MU - Plovdiv and
decisions made by the Academic Council, the MU Plovdiv announces the
following competitions for JSC "Assistant":
Study discipline: "Human Physiology"
Department/Section: "Department of Physiology"
Number of seats: 2 seats
Requirements for applicants: MASTER OF MEDICINE
Additional requirements: English language proficiency, level B2.
Date of publication on the Internet: 19.12.2022
Deadline for submitting documents: 1 (one) month from publication of the advertisement on the Internet
Inquiries and submission of documents: Human Resources Department, Rectory, 2nd floor, Mon. -Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; tel. 032 / 200 521
Application documents: Art. 88. Candidates for the open "assistant" position submit the following documents to the "Human Resources" department:
1. application to the Rector of MU Plovdiv for admission to participate in the competition in free text (with a list of the attached documents and indication of current address, mobile phone and email);
2. diploma of higher education for OCS "MASTER" and the appendices to it (notarized copy): certificate from the Ministry of Education and Culture of recognized higher education, if the diploma was issued by a foreign university; academic reference (notarized copy), in case a diploma is to be issued;
3. diploma or certificate for ONS "DOCTOR" (notarized copy) for persons under Art. 87 para. 3;
4. a copy of the deduction order is a right of defense for the persons under Art. 87, para. 2;
5. diploma for a recognized specialty (if any);
6. curriculum vitae in European format;
7. list and copies of publications and participation in scientific forums (if any);
8. documents for foreign language proficiency and computer skills:
9. other documents certifying the fulfillment of additional requirements specified in the competition announcement (for each specific case).